At Formula, we are committed to balancing the company’s sustainability, local communities, and the environments that we operate in.
We continually work to reduce our environmental impact and improve our environmental performance as a fundamental part of our business and operating models. We encourage our clients, suppliers, and business partners to do the same. Not only is this sound business practice, but it also ensures we deliver on our promise of a sustainable planet for future generations.
At Formula, we have several practices to deliver on this promise, including:
- Fully supporting and complying with or exceeding the requirements of environmental legislation and codes of practice in areas where we operate.
- Minimizing our waste and reusing or recycling as much of it as possible.
- Minimizing energy and water usage on our projects, vehicles, and processes to conserve supplies and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Continuously improving our environmental performance and reducing any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible, purchasing products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Assessing the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Monitoring all operations to ensure all environmental issues are understood and managed through education, adherence to environmental regulations, and sound construction practices.
We plan every project with an eye to longevity and future sustainability. Establishing good environmental practices and operating procedures is a core part of who we are as a company. We demonstrate our commitment through our actions every day.