We are adhering to recommendations by public health officials and the WCB, and are taking all necessary precautions to minimize the risks of COVID-19 transmission and illness to our employees and clients.
At each of our our job sites, we are ensuring that:
- There are no more than 50 people in any common space.
- Individuals are at least 2 metres away from one another.
- As often as possible, any meetings are held remotely.
- Any necessary on-site meetings are held outdoors and at safe distances.
- We have significantly increased the number of handwashing stations located at each site.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of all common areas and surfaces.
Additionally, we are keeping track of all employees on site each day, and insisting that anyone with COVID-19-like symptoms self-isolate at home for 14 days.
We are doing everything we can to keep our employees and clients safe during this crisis. We are continually reassessing the situation, and will follow and comply with all updates.
Information is changing quickly and can affect people far beyond one employee or within one job. The Canadian Mental Health Association has some excellent suggestions on how to respond to the growing concerns within the workplace. Follow this link to read more.
The health of our team and our community are our top priority! We want to do our part to make sure that we all get through this time of uncertainty, so we can continue to build a better world in the future. Thank you.